The golden rules
- In the mountains no trace of litter and trash!
- The nature greets me and I pay attention and respect nature
- Even in my small way I can do my part
- In the hut I’m a the guest but I can also help out
- A smart backpack avoid weight and unnecessary packaging
- If I bring up filled packaging, it will not be a problem in bringing them back down ... empty.
- In the huts I use with parsimony water and electricity
- If I do not find a trash, my litter will be taken home
- The toilet is not a garbage can
- Hide waste under rocks does not make them disappear
- If I smoke, I do not throw the cigarette into the nature, just get organized